To celebrate the release of Woody Allen’s Café Society starring Jeannie Berlin, Steve Carell, Jesse Eisenberg, Blake Lively, Parker Posey, Kristen Stewart, Corey Stoll and Ken Stott on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Download now, we are giving you the chance to bring home the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and win a copy of the film on Blu-ray.
Starring stellar cast members Jesse Eisenberg (“The Social Network”, “Batman V Superman”) as Bronx born Bobby Dorfman who moves to Hollywood, where he falls in love, and back to New York, where he is swept up in the vibrant world of high society nightclub life. Steve Carell (“The Office”, “The 40 Year Old Virgin”) as Bobby’s uncle Phil, a high powered Hollywood agent. With Kristen Stewart (“Twilight”, “Snow White and The Huntsman”) as Vonnie, Phil’s charming assistant, and Blake Lively (“Gossip Girl”, “The Shallows”) as Veronica Hayes, the beautiful socialite who Bobby courts assiduously in his new job as New York’s hottest club promoter.
Pop open the champagne because you are invited to Cafe Society, available to own on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Download Now!
To be in with a chance of winning your own copy of the film, answer the following question:
Who play’s Veronica Hayes in Café Society?
- Blake Lively
- Kristen Stewart
- Jesse Eisenberg
© 2016 GRAVIER PRODUCTIONS, INC.
© 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only, aged 15+.
- Prize for 3 (three) winners is 1 (one) copy of Café Society on Blu-ray
- There is no cash alternative to the Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- The Promoter of this competition is Female Talk.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.