Queen Elizabeth has made her first public appearance since her cold.
The 90-year-old royal - who was struck with a "heavy cold" over Christmas, which led her to miss a number of public appearances - has made her first royal engagement of the year on Thursday (05.01.17) following her illness last month, according to The Telegraph Online.
The monarch presented Ray Wheaton - who is one of the royals Page of Chambers - with the insignia of a Lieutenant of the Royal Victorian Order (LVO) yesterday, which recognises Ray for his services to the Royal Family.
And it has been reported the Queen has been using homeopathic cures to shake her cold, and has been nursing her injured corgi back to full health.
Although the Queen is reportedly still recovering from her sickness, she is feeling "better" after missing another church service due to a heavy cold, according to her 66-year-old daughter Princess Anne who assured well-wishers her mother is well.
The Queen's absence at the event may have had alarm bells ringing for some people - as it was the first time in 30 years she was unable to attend the ceremony - but Buckingham Palace has admitted missing the church service was a "precautionary measure" and it was not a cause for concern.
They said at the time: "[It was] a precautionary measure but there was no sense of undue concern".
The news the royal couple had been attacked by the virus was first addressed two weeks ago, just a few days before Christmas Day.
Speaking previously about their welfare, a spokesperson for Buckingham Palace said: "The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have heavy colds, and so have decided not to travel to Sandringham today."