Queen Elizabeth made her first royal engagement in a month at Sandringham Church on Sunday (08.01.17).
The 90-year-old royal was joined by her husband Prince Philip, grandson Prince William and his wife Duchess Catherine and her sister Pippa Middleton at the service for her first trip out since coming down with a severe cold over the festive period.
According to the Daily Mirror newspaper, the monarch arrived at St Mary Magdalene Church for the 11am service.
It had recently been reported that the queen has been using homeopathic cures to shake her cold.
And, although she is reportedly still recovering from her sickness, Elizabeth is said to be feeling "better", according to her 66-year-old daughter Princess Anne, who assured well-wishers her mother is well at previous services at Sandringham.
The royal's absence at the event may have had alarm bells ringing for some people - as it was the first time in 30 years she was unable to attend the ceremony - but Buckingham Palace said at the time, that missing the church service was a "precautionary measure" and it was not a cause for concern.
They said at the time: "[It was] a precautionary measure but there was no sense of undue concern."
The news the royal couple had been attacked by the virus was first addressed two weeks ago, just a few days before Christmas Day.
Speaking previously about their welfare, a spokesperson for Buckingham Palace said: "The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have heavy colds, and so have decided not to travel to Sandringham today."